View our menus
Join us for Sunday Lunch!
Enjoy a selection of expertly roasted, freshly carved meat served with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, homemade Yorkshire pudding and proper gravy.
- Grilled Spitfire Ale Sausages Bubble & squeak mashed potato & onion gravy
- Hand Carved Roasted Ham & Eggs Tomato chutney & chips
- Traditional Cod & Chips Hand battered in our own Shepherd Neame ale batter with chips and creamed peas
- Paneer Gobi Curry (v) A mild and creamy INdian curry served with pilau rice, toasted almonds and naan bread
- Steak Burger Topped with Applewood cheese & bacon
Food & Drink at the Green Man
Tuesday - Saturday 12:00 to 21:00
Sunday - Monday 12:00 to 18:00
The Green Man offers a delicious selection of bar snacks and traditional pub meals, using locally sourced produce. A special Sunday Lunch menu is available, with a choice of roast dinners. Advance booking is recommended.
Customers can dine in the public bar, or the 30-cover restaurant offering full table service. When the weather is fine, the pub also has a large garden for al fresco dining. The garden boasts a beautiful pond with a water feature providing the relaxing background sound of a trickling waterfall. It also has a barbecue area which proves popular during the summer.